We are making adjustments as needed to address the COVID-19 situation.
As COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus) continues to be a concern for all of us, Melita’s Table is continually evaluating our policies and practices in order to help keep everyone safe and healthy. As we continue to follow all recommendations from the CDC, Southern Nevada Health District and our local, state and federal government, we’ve implemented the following practices:
Monday – Saturday 10:30am – 9:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 8:00pm
CARRY OUT, DINE IN, PICK-UP, DELIVERY, & CATERING AVAILABLE:
- Guests may place orders online here for:
- Please do not congregate near pick up area
- Delivery via:
- Catering orders may be placed through:
- Dining Rooms are open.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines, remaining 6ft apart.
- We’ve posted a menu outside for your convenience and to minimize congregation in the lobby.
- Dining Rooms will only have 25% seating capacity. Please do not sit at closed tables.
- Only 4 guests or fewer may be seated at a table
- Guests must wear a face covering except while seated and eating.
- We’ve implemented 2 sanitation stations for your convenience.
- We ask that guests use digital forms of payment when available.
Melita’s Table is grateful for our loyal customers. You’ve helped keep our business running during a very challenging time, and we thank you. Because of mandated restrictions, Melita’s Table and all restaurants are experiencing a reduction of the number of dine-in customers we can serve. It’s a balancing act to meet the needs of our customers while protecting the future of Melita’s Table, to ensure we will always be here to serve you.
We want to take this time to thank all of our loyal Melita’s Table Fans for the continued patronage and we wish everyone good health.